A WIN-WIN investment opportunity!
WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS
- Use your RRSP – minimum yearly ROI of 5%;
- Use CASH – minimum yearly ROI of 5 %;
- Equal Partnership purchases;
- Investors Groups;
- Referral Opportunities are also available!
A low risk, hassel free investment since we take care of everything.
NO HASSLE JOINT VENTURES INVESTING
You can always call us at your convenience for updates. You will never receive problem ridden phone calls; no plugged toilets or locked out tenants, no renovations or cleaning coordination, no showings, no screening of tenants, no move in/outs, no vacancy issues, no advertising, no calls from condo boards. The property manager is up to us... No hassles, no headaches, no stress. Period.
As investors, our systems are in place, we do all of the work, you just reap the rewards. We buy the property together. Eventually, your initial down payment is paid back to you, and we split the profit fifty/fifty.
WE SPECIALIZE IN RRSP MORTGAGES:
RECEIVE A MINIMUM YEARLY RETURN OF 5% ON YOUR RRSP!
WHAT ARE RRSP MORTGAGES?
• You hold a mortgage and become the bank;
• A true “self directed” sophisticated investment;
• You actually see your investment;
• Invest in REAL properties, not ideas.
WHY INVEST IN RRSP?
• Solid, s e cure and superior investment return;
• Safe and easy way to get into the real estate “Investment market”;
• Returns are usually better than mutual funds and stocks with less risk.
• Short term (5 years) or long term (5+ more years) investment;
• $25,000.00 or more.
• “Arms length” association by definition;
• Trustee (TD BANK) holds your interest for you;
• Safe transfer from existing RRSP accounts “without triggering tax”;
• Forms are filled out for you;
• “Timing” & other considerations.
WHO CAN DO IT?
• Non-fixed RRSP account holders.
IS MY INVESTMENT SAFE AND SECURE?
• Registered through a quality property;
• Monthly / quarterly trustee statements.
HOW DO I GET PAID?
• Lump sum payment;
• Tax deferred growth accumulating within your RRSP;
• Peace of mind due to consistent return.
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS?
Contact us and we will:
• Analyze your current RRSP account;
• Meet with a trustee to fill out the forms.